Master the role of Agile Business Analyst with AgileBA training and certification
The business analyst role is critical for successful agile projects and development. Despite this, there has been little in the way of detailed best practice guidance that directly addresses the role, responsibilities and skills of the Agile Business Analyst.
In partnership with the Agile Business Consortium, APMG International is delighted to offer AgileBA – a professional training and certification scheme to support those working in (or aspiring to) an Agile Business Analyst role.
The course is delivered over 4 days and comprises the Foundation Level qualification, delivered over 2 days, and the Practitioner Level qualification delivered over 2 days.
- The Foundation exam on day 2
- The Practitioner exam on day 4
Pre-course of the Official Guide is required.
- Pre-course study material and student bag
- Official Manual
- Course workbook
- Sample exam papers
- Official APMG exams
- E-Certificate for successful candidates
- Lunch and refreshments during
AgileBA guidance, training and certification are designed to benefit a wide range of roles including Business Analysts, Change Analysts, Project Managers, Scrum Product Owners/Managers, Systems Analysts and Agile Developers.
- Play an integral part in successful agile project delivery.
- Understand a comprehensive set of techniques and practices for effective business analysis and collaborative agile working.
- Utilise a range of agile business analysis techniques.
- Help a team and its organization transition from traditional to agile ways of working.
The Agile Business Case
Stakeholders in the Agile Project
Requirements and User Stories
Agile Modelling Techniques
The Requirements Lifecycle in an Agile Project
Timeboxing and Iterative Development
Requirements Planning and Estimating Throughout the Lifecycle
AgileBA is the first comprehensive set of guidance, framework and practices for the business analyst working on an agile project.
Help lay the foundations for successful agile projects.
- 50 multiple-choice questions
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Pre-requisite for the Practitioner Exam.
Learn to apply and tailor the AgileBA approach to a given scenario.
- Complex multiple-choice questions
- 2 ½ hours duration
- Open book (only the AgileBA guide can be referred to)
- 50% pass mark (40 marks out of 80).